Shipping and Returns
We offer FREE postage and packing as standard on all items in our store.
We use a number of reputable couriers to include Parcelforce, Royal Mail, UK Mail and DPD.
The vast majority of orders are dispatched within 1 working day, using a 48 hour services. In some cases slight delays are unavoidable so please allow 4 -5 days to receive your item.
If you need an item urgently please get in touch and we will do our best to offer assistance.
There’s just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on email@example.com so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download and print a RETURNS FORM to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
Shore Vans, Downs Farm, Trevelyan Road Cornwall TR16 4RH
Returns Policy (in short)
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and full Returns Policy below for full details of our policies. In short:
- Damaged or Missing Parts – You must notify us immediately if your item is found to be damaged upon delivery or likewise your order is missing parts. Failure to notify us within 2 days will invalidate any claim.
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your item, we are more than happy to offer a refund or exchange up to 30 days from your purchase date. You have 14 days to return your item for a full refund. Between 14 and 30 days we will offer you a credit note for our online store.
- Many of our parts require body colour coding to your vehicle. It is inevitable given the volume of parts that we sell that a very small percentage may have imperfection in fit, this can be due to a number of reasons. It is standard practice in any reputable bodyshop to test fit all parts prior to spraying. We can not emphasise this enough: please test fit all parts BEFORE spraying them. Unfortunately we will not refund painted parts.
- Please note, when returning an item – the refund will be less the initial postage and packing fees incurred by ourselves. This fee can be as little as £2.50 on small items. With large items such as Bodykits or window glass the shipping can present a significant charge. We do cap this fee at £25 per box.
- As we offer free shipping, all returns will be less the initial shipping cost incurred by Shore Vans
Please do not hesitate to get in touch, we are more than happy to resolve any issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shore Vans Full Returns Policy
Shore Vans, Returns Policy endeavors to make sure all our customers are happy with their purchase and we do this by being confident that the products we retail are of the highest quality and are from reputable suppliers. There are occasions however, when there will be a need to return an item and we have a policy in place to try and make this process as easy as possible for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team on email@example.com. It is often possible to remedy problems very easily and quickly once we are aware of them, sometimes without the need to return goods.
Please read carefully our returns policy as laid out below.
Once your order has arrived please check the product/s as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT NOTE – when checking your product/s please do so in a clean, indoor environment.
This stage must be completed before making any attempt to fit items. This will ensure that items that need to be returned are still in good condition.
Once you have reached the stage that you have decided a product needs to be returned please read & complete(where necessary)1-6 of our requirements below:
- All items returned for any reason should be accompanied by a completed Returns Form. If you are unable to print this form then please include a covering letter with order details, full contact details and information as to why the item is being returned to us. Your order number MUST be on ALL correspondence. We reserve the right to not process any returns if the above documentation is not received with the returned products – this is for identification purposes.
- Any items that are unwanted or unsuitable must be in their original packaging with no signs of use, dirt, animal hair or damage. We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 20% of the price paid for the product if this occurs due to having to resell an unpackaged, marked or used product.
- All Items must be securely and safely packaged (original packaging where possible) for the journey back to us, as insufficiently packaged goods may become damaged in transit. We reserve the right to refuse to accept delivery of such items, or to reduce the level of refund of your return to cover such damage.
- We recommend that you use a signed for or tracked service to return items, as we cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return postage. For faulty items, the cost of postage is refundable, on confirmation that the returned item is faulty due to a manufacturing issue or to the failure of significant components or parts. However, we will bear the cost of putting right any mistake which we have made with your order (please see No 5 below) and will usually arrange for courier collection where this is possible.
- While we make every effort to ensure that orders are picked and packed correctly, errors can happen. In the event that we have sent the incorrect item to you, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible (preferably within 24 hours of receipt) so that we can arrange a no-quibble exchange which will be free of any charge. If the item is small, we may ask that you return it via Royal Mail. If you do return any incorrect items at your own expense, please note that we can only refund the return postage to a maximum of £8.00 with a proof of postage paid receipt (available from the Post Office).
- Please check all items on delivery to ensure that the correct item has been received, that the item is not damaged and that all component parts are included. Incorrect items, incomplete items, missing items or transit damaged items should be reported to SH Vans Retail Ltd at your earliest opportunity, preferably within 24hrs of the delivery. In the event that your parcel does arrive appearing to have been damaged in transit, you are within your rights to refuse the parcel or to sign for it as damaged.
Address for Returning Products: Shore Vans, Downs Farm, Trevelyan Road, Redruth TR164RH.
Once the item is received, it will be processed through our returns department by one of our team. Every effort will be made to do this as quickly as possible.
Unopened and unused items are usually simple to process. Unfortunately where there is a problem or fault with goods it will take longer to make a thorough and in-depth inspection. We aim to process returned orders within 14 working days from the date the item arrives back at SH Vans and as long as points 1 to 6 above have been adhered to under our returns policy.
Any refund will be issued within 14 days of any agreement by us to do so, this will be implemented through the same means by which the initial payment was made. You will be notified by email on the day the refund is processed.
You have the right to cancel an order, at any point, beginning from the day after the day the order is delivered up to 14 working days for a full monetary refund, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014).
All items must be in completely unused condition, with the packaging undamaged, unsoiled and not tampered with. Please see condition point No 2, above.
Items must be securely packaged for the journey back to us. Please see condition point No 3, above.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014), SH Vans will not be responsible for any postage costs for the return of any unwanted/unsuitable products. We will, in most cases, be happy to arrange for such returns to be collected, however we reserve the right to subtract our costs in doing so from any refund due to you.
Damaged or Faulty Items
If you have received damaged or faulty items, please inform us immediately, so that we can remedy the problem effectively. Damaged or faulty items must be reported within 2 days.
You will be asked to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photograph of the fault or damage so that we can determine the best course of action, which may be a replacement or under some circumstances a repair of a faulty component.
Once back, the item will be checked through by our returns team.
Items that have been damaged by misuse, overuse or negligence will not be exchanged, refunded or credited. Under these circumstances we are happy to provide an after sales service and to advise if an item can be repaired, but any such repairs or replacements are at the customer’s expense. No repairs will be undertaken without the specific consent of the customer.
In the event that no fault with an item is found then the initial collection charge will not be refunded and a charge may be made for returning the item to the customer.
Once a fault is confirmed with a product then a replacement item will be sent. If a replacement is not required (or available), then a notice of credit or a refund will be issued as appropriate. We will either include your original postage charges (for UK addresses) as part of a refund, or send the replacement at no extra cost.
Damages in Transit
If your order arrives with obvious damage to the packaging, we recommend that you refuse the delivery or sign as damaged. Please notify us within 24hrs of the attempted or actual delivery. Photographs would be greatly appreciated in this instance, of the packaging and/ or the damaged item, emailed to email@example.com. In most cases, items damaged in transit will need to be collected in the original state of delivery for examination by the courier. Please try to retain the packaging, which will help with this process.
Our customer service team will make arrangements for the exchange of the item or to re-send replacement goods to you as soon as possible. There will be no additional charges to the customer in this event.
Misrepresentation of items on our Website
As an established and well respected online retail company, we make every effort to accurately display our stock with a photograph and clear specification details.
With so many items listed, it is possible that an error may occur. If you become aware that there is a possible error please notify us as soon as possible, and we will investigate the problem and make any adjustments as necessary immediately or remove the listing from our site.Once we are aware of any errors we will review the information and deal with this as promptly as possible.
We apologise if we do inadvertently make an error in the information listed, and for any inconvenience that it may cause.
Last updates August 2018