Vauxhall Vivaro Curtain (Driver Rear Quarter LWB) 2001 – 2020
£30.99 & Free Shipping
Fantastic quality van curtains, custom made for the Vauxhall Vivaro.
Vauxhall Vivaro Curtains. These are a quick and straightforward upgrade to any van that gives that essential privacy when parked up for the night. Great quality and competitively priced.
- Driver Rear Quarter LWB
Our curtains feature:
- Curtains, made from stretchy jersey-type fabric excellent thermal properties and light blocking, with built in tie-backs
- Pre-bent rails (one top and one bottom). Each pre-drilled for mounting the curtain rail. Note that the rails are pre-bent to the approximate shape but may need some slight adjustment when mounting.
- End stops for the rails.
- Self tapping fixing screws.
- Gliders already attached to the curtains. These are not actually moulded into the fabric so they are easy to replace, should you ever manage to break one.
Shore Vans is a Leading Supplier of aftermarket VW Parts based in Cornwall, if you buy from us we guarantee:
- Excellent customer service – we reply to messages daily and are always at the end of a phone.
- ALL orders are shipped the next day with FREE DELIVERY from our warehouse in Cornwall.
- Experienced fitters – we use to convert vans ourselves so can advise you every step of the way.
- Great packaging. We use recycled boxes where possible to reduce our environmental impact.
- Accurate pictures – we have invested massively in product photography to ensure all pictures are our own.
- No quibble returns policy. If there is a problem we will always reply promptly and do our best to resolve issues effectively.
- No excluded postcodes.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept payment via American Express.
***Shore Vans Plastic Free Pledge***
Shore Vans takes it responsibilities to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are currently re-using boxes where possible, recycling when we can’t and moving over to paper tape from plastic. We have a plan in place which includes re-designing all our existing packaging with the aim to be plastic free by 2021.